课程关键词:厦门思明区英语培训机构哪家好
学习资料
She was always listening in to other people's conversations and she's always changing jobs.
她总是偷听别人的谈话而且不停的换工作。
That's why they call her Rachel Rabbit – you know, big ears, always jumping from one job toanother.
所以他们都叫她兔子瑞秋,大耳朵,总是从一个工作换到另一个。
Rachel Rabbit! That's funny.
兔子瑞秋!有意思。
So she isn't that good then?
所以她并没有那么好?
Oh, useless!
无用之人!
She only worked for Mr Socrates because her father threatened to sue the **pany, after oneof our plastic pineapples fell off a shelf and broke his toe.
她为苏格拉底工作是因为她的父亲威胁要告我们,之前我们的一个塑料菠萝从架子上掉下来砸坏了他的脚趾。
But, better keep that under your hat.
但好要保密。
My hat?
我的帽子?
I mean, keep it secret.
我是说要保密。
Oh right, I see.
好的。我明白了。
Well, now she's ordered loads of second-hand oranges to send to our new customer in France.
现在她定了大量的二手橙子发给我们法国的新客户。
But they wanted Imperial Lemons.
但他们想要皇家柠檬。
I know. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm going to have to speak to Paul about this.
我知道。我不知该怎么办了,所以我得和保罗谈谈这些。
Yes it's a good idea to refer up sometimes – ask the boss for advice.
是的,有时上报是一个好主意,问问老板的意见。
Say to him "I'm concerned that Rachel has made a mistake that might affect the business".
对他说“我担心瑞秋犯了一个错误,这可能会影响生意。”
You might also say "she's not pulling her weight", meaning she's not doing the work she issupposed to do.
你也可以说“她没有做好份内的工作”,意思是她没有干她该干的活。
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 厦门外贸英语培训厦门思明区职场英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158