外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。主要包括外贸英语口语、外贸英语函电、外贸单证英语等,学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of **bined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of **bined transportation has the **plicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ "**bined transportation" to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal **bined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don't like this kind of **bined transportation.
我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods **pletely when we arrange such **bined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal **bined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "**bined transport".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
When the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 武汉汉阳区专四专八培训武汉汉阳区英语培训机构 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158