I support your idea.
我支持你的观点。
support v. 支持,拥护,赞成
I agree.
= I'm for it.
我赞成。
I couldn't agree more.
我非常赞成。
I approve of your plan for the weekend.
我对你的周末计划表示赞同。
agree v. 意见一致,赞成
approve v. 赞成,赞同
I believe so.
我想是这样的。
I think so,too.
我也这么认为。
believe v. 相信,认为
believe与believe in的区别:前者一般表示“相信”,后者表示“信任,信仰”。
I totally agree with you.
= I totally agree with what you say.
= I'm fully in agreement with you.
我完全赞成你的看法。
I agree with you a hundred percent.
我a hundred percent赞成你的看法。
I agree with you on/about that matter.
关于那件事,我赞同你的想法。
agree with“与(人,想法)意见一致”
in agreement with“符合,同意,一致“
totally和fully都是“完全地”的意思。
We agree on this.
关于这件事,我们的意见一致。
agree on/about“(关于…)意见一致”
I agree to your plan.
我赞成你的计划。
I agree to your proposal.
我赞成你的提议。
proposal n. 提议,建议
agree to“赞成(某提议)”
I'm with you on that.
= I go along with you on that.
在那件事上我赞成你的意见。
go along with“赞同”
Everything you have said is们ne by me.
你所说的我都赞同。
We see eye to eye on this.
我们在这个问题上的看法是一致的。
Good idea!
好主意!
Excellent advice!
不错的提议!
My opinion coincides with yours.
我的意见与你的相同。
coincide v. 相符,一致
I gave my assent to your suggestion.
我对你的建议表示赞同。
assent n. 赞同,赞成
suggestion n. 建议
2.实用对话
Expressing Approval表示赞成
Jim: I think we should go to the bus stop first. What do you think?
吉姆:我想我们应该先去公交车站。你觉得呢?
Mary: Yes, but what about visiting Uncle Wang?
玛丽:是的,那么去看王叔叔这件事呢?
Jim: You're right. We need to see him.
吉姆:你说得对。我们得去看看他。
Mary: Uncle Wang is sick and has always been very kind to us. We need to go and see him first.
玛丽:王叔叔病了,而且他一直都对我们都很好。我们得先去探望他。
Jim: I agree, but if we are late getting to the bus stop, Aunt Zhang might think we forgot her.
吉姆:我赞成,*如果我们没有及时赶到公交车站的话,张阿姨会觉得我们把她给忘了。
Mary: You're right. We can go to the stop on the way to visiting Uncle Wang.
玛丽:对啊,我们可以在去探望王叔叔的路上顺便去公交站。
Jim: That's probably the best way. We can kill two birds with one stone.
吉姆:这也许是的办法了。可以一箭双雕。
Mary: Yeah, I know you're right. I would just hate to miss seeing Uncle Wang.
玛丽:对,你说得对。我只是不想错失探望王叔叔的机会而已。
Jim: Yeah. Me too.
吉姆:是啊,我也是。
3.详细解说
1.“get to”酌意思是“到达”。如果该词组后面接“here”或“there”等表示地点的副词,应省略“to”。例如:I got there at 2 pm
yesterday.(我昨天下午两点钟到的那里。)
2.“on the way to...”意思是“在去…的路上”。常见的结构有:on the/one's way to/out/home等。例如: I ran out of gas on my way
to the airport.(我的车在去机场的路上没有油了。)Pick up your mail on the way out.(你出去/离开的时候取一下信。)Guess who I bumped into on the way home.(猜猜我在回家的路上碰见谁了。)
3.“kill two birds with one stone”是习语,原意为“一石二鸟”,可译为“一箭双雕”。