看牙医时的英语口语对话
在日常生活中,每个人都免不了有感冒发烧的时候。当自己的朋友生病了,肯定是要去探望一下的。今天小编主要给大家分享去医院探病的英语口语,希望对你们有帮助!
去医院探病的英语口语
Lily:Ann, thank you for coming to see me.
安,谢谢你来看我。
Ann:Don’t say that, we are good friends.
别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
Lily:(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.
(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann:Don’t say this, you will be better off.
别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
Lily:Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。
Ann:No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
Lily:The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。
Ann:How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃几片啊?
Lily:20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann:Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良药苦口利于病嘛。
去医院探望朋友的英语口语对话
A: Hey Linda, have you got better right now?
你好点了木有?
B: Hi Lily, thanks for coming to see me. The doctor said I can leave soon.
谢谢来看我,医生说我很快就能出院了。
A: It is good.
太好了。
B: I really miss home and office.
我想家和办公室了。
A: I guess you miss your parents, but why office?
我猜你想你父母了,但是为什么还有办公室。
B: I know there is a lot of work at my office, but you know what? Busy working is a lot better than stay in the hospital!
我知道办公室有好多活,但是你知道吗?忙碌的工作比待在医院好太多了。
A: Well! It is true.
这倒是真的。
B: I have to stay here for another day for observation.
我还得在这多待一天观察。
A: Is there anyone here to accompany you?
这里有人陪你么?
B: Yes, my younger sister.
有的,我妹妹。
A: I mean if necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.
如果需要,我可以在这陪你,直到你出院。
B: No, thanks! I appreciate that you can come to the hospital to visit me. You are so nice!
不用了,谢谢。我很感谢你来医院看我了,你太好了。
A: You are my good friend. That is what I should do.
你是我的好朋友,这是我应该做的。
B: I am ok. I know you are busy with some projects.
我还好,我知道你忙着做项目。
A: Come on! Let me know if you need anything.
得了吧,有什么事就告诉我。
B: All right! Let’s have some plan together after I am discharged!
成!等我出院咱俩一起活动!
A: Sure!
好的!
朋友来探病时的英语口语
Jenny:How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
Daniel:Bad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.
糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在发烧。
Jenny:You said you never went to hospital.
你说你从来不上医院的。
Daniel:I will get better soon.
我很快就会好的。
Jenny:The good thing is you don't need to go to school.
还好,你不用去上学。
Daniel:Yeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.
是啊,我喜欢这点,不用上课,不用写作业,也不用去考试。
Jenny:And your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.
还有你要什么你爸妈就会给你买什么。
Daniel:Haha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.
哈哈,我刚刚得到一件奥特曼的制服。我爸爸给我买的。
Jenny:I really envy you, Danny.
我真羡慕你,丹尼。
Daniel:Come on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.
得了吧,我为这个挨了无数针呢。你都无法想象我怎么熬过来的?
Jenny:Your sister said you fainted three times during the injection.
听你姐姐说你打针时晕倒了三次。
Daniel:May told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.
阿美告诉你的?哦,阿美,她真是个多嘴婆。
Jenny:No matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.
不管怎样,丹尼尔,你仍然是我的英雄。
Daniel:Jenny, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?
珍妮,你发誓替我保守这秘密,行吗?
Jenny:OK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?
好的,我增加。你增加你快点儿好起来哦?
Daniel:Deal.
行啊!
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 西安雁塔区商务英语培训西安雁塔区英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158