如何对抗工作中的各种压力
Take breaks throughout the day 让小小休息贯穿一天的工作
It will help clear your mindand relieve pressure. Something as simple as going to the water coolerfor a drink may do the trick.
这将帮助你整理你的思路,并减小压力。比如去饮水机旁喝一杯水,就是一种小休息。
Enroll in a noontime or an after-work exercise class 加入一个中午或下班之后的健身班
This will give you a chance to unwind and a way to relieve stress.
这将给你带来一个放松的机会和减压的方式。
To help your workday go smoothly, try pacing your activities 为了让你的工作顺利,试着规划你一天的工作
Do more demanding work in the morning, when your energy level ishigher, and easier work later in the day, when you may be tired.
当你早上精力旺盛的时候,就做些需要费心费力的工作,至于没那么难的工作则留到你感到疲倦的时候来完成。
Try listening to music recordings 听听录音来舒压
Such as a pounding surf orsongbirds, to help you relax. Such tapes are sold commercially. Useheadphones if you'll be listening to them in the middle of the workday.
例如听海浪拍击岩石的声音或鸟鸣声来帮助你放松。这些音效是可以买到的。如果你是在工作期间听记得要使用耳麦。
Get to work early or stay late once a week 一个星期一次提前工作或推迟下班
You may be able to accomplish more when you vary your routine.
当你改变你的工作惯例时你也许可以完成更多工作。
If your stress comes from job insecurity, take stock of yourself 如果工作的不稳定带给你压力,就自己对自己做个评价
Update your resume, and remind yourself of your skills and strengths.Also, make sure you keep up with new developments in your field. Thiswill make you valuable to employers.
更新你的履历,回忆你所拥有的技能和长处。同时确保跟得上你的工作领域的发展。这将让你的老板认为你是不可或缺的。
Don't let work rumors, which are usually false, cause you worry 别让那些工作上的流言蜚语引起你的担心,那些传言往往是不可信的
A co-worker may just be thinking out loud about worst-case scenarios.
一个同事可能仅仅是想到并强调了对可能的较坏情况的描述。
Consider a company mascot 考虑设立一个公司吉祥物
If your office is less structured (or if you are the boss), consider a company mascot. A cat or dog can do wonders for workers' morale.
如果你的办公室缺乏组织性(或者你是老板),考虑设立一个公司吉祥物。一只猫或一只狗能为工人们的士气带来奇迹。
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 东莞长安职场英语培训东莞长安外贸英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:18566142676