课程关键词:东莞东城哪里有英语培训
为了增加教学质量,根据学员个性化的需求和**人学习英语的习惯,专门设有小班课、沙龙课、精选课、实战课、VIP课、企业培训课及网络在线学习等不同的授课模式,从而满足不同学员的学习需求。
【培训对象】
商务人士
【培训目标】
从兴趣,目标,科技,方法等方面全方位解决了**人学不好英语的行业难题。
【开设班次】
全年滚动开班(随到随学)【开课时间】
每天9:00—21点随时可以在中心学习
【培训费用】
课程收费:详询
【课程周期】
通用英语有六个级别 不同级别的学习时间不一定
【课程内容】
随着商业全球化的发展,单纯的英语学习或传统的商务英语培训,已不足以适应高端商务人士的工作需要,“英语 商务”的双能力提升已经成为今后职场人士自我提升的必然趋势。商务英语是研发中心倾力打造的一套商务英语学习课程,在“体验,娱乐,互动“的基础上,在模拟的商务场景中通过workshop学习商务用语;通过MBG小班课和活动课的学习让您在语言技巧和商务技巧上得到均衡的发展。在商务学习中引入竞争机制。极具趣味的商务英语学习,尽在MBG,商务英语特色,体验:
边做边学,无二的先进教学理念
全英语境,模拟纯英文商业操作环境
趣味性强,体验在游戏中学习的魅力
实用性强,扎实提高英语运用的能力
互动性强,专业设计帮助您学习
针对性强,掌握商业文化和专业术语
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
(2)我公司**于从**开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.
(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从**开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
5)现金支付折扣,**于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自**开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给**公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向**纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese **pany paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British **pany.
**丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 东莞英语培训中心 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:18566142676