Do you want to check out?
您要结账吗?
check out“结账离开”
This is the charge for your calls.
这项收的是您的电话费用。
charge n. 收费
The total including service charge for the eight days is 3,800 yuan.
包括服务费,您住八天总共是3800元。
total n. 总数,总计
What method of payment will you use?
您打算用什么方式付款?
How would you like to pay for this?
您想怎么付款?
Are you going to pay by cash?
您要用现金结账吗?
Would you pay by cash or check?
您是用现金还是用支票结账?
Will that be cash or credit?
用现金还是信用卡付款?
We accept credit cards.
我们接受信用卡。
We take traveler's checks.
我们接受旅行支票。
Please check to see if the amount is correct.
请您核对账目,看看是否正确。
Here's your bill. Please check and sign it.
这是您的账单。请核对并签字。
This is the laundry charge.
这是洗衣费。
laundry n. 要洗的衣服,洗衣店
Here is your invoice.
给您**。
Do you need the invoice?
您要**吗?
invoice n. **
Here is the money you overpaid.
这是您多付的钱。
Here is the change.
这是找您的钱。
overpay v. 多付(钱财)
Thank you for staying at our hotel.
谢谢您光临我们酒店。
Thank you for your **ing.
谢谢您的光临。
Wel**e to our hotel next time.
欢迎您下次再来。
2.实用对话
Helping a Customer Check Out为顾客结账退房
Desk Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
前台服务员:早上好,先生。我能帮什么忙吗?
Guest: I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.
客人:我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。
Desk Clerk: Yes, sir. May I have your room number?
前台服务员:好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?
Guest: My room number is 1010, and the name is Ted Black.
客人:房间号码是1010,名字是特德·布莱克。
Desk Clerk: Right. Please wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.
前台服务员:好的。请等一下。我马上就把您的账单准备好。
Guest: Thanks.
客人:谢谢。
Desk Clerk: Have you used your mini-bar since breakfast?
前台服务员:早餐以后您用过小冰柜吗?
Guest: No, I haven't.
客人:没有用过。
Desk Clerk: Very good, sir. Here's your bill. Please check and sign it.
前台服务员:好的,先生。这是您的账单。请核对并签字。
Guest: OK. Excuse me, what's this charge for?
客人:好的。请问,这笔费用是怎么回事?
Desk Clerk: That's for the breakfast you ordered from the service.
前台服务员:那是您从客房服务部要的那次早餐的费用。
Guest: Oh. yes. It's on Wednesday morning. Sorry about that.
客人:哦,是的,那是星期三上午。对不起。
Desk Clerk: That's all right. Well. it's altogether $260.
前台服务员:没关系。嗯,一共是260美元。
Guest: Here you are.
客人:给你。
Desk Clerk: Thank you. Have a nice trip!
前台服务员:谢谢。祝您旅途愉快!
3.详细解说
1.“settle an account”在这里相当于“settle a bill”,表示“付清账单,结账”的意思。
2.“right away”表示“立刻,马上”的意思,相当于“at once,right off,immediately”等。例如:I'll phone him right away.(我
马上就给他打电话。)I could tell right off that something was wrong.(我马上就能断定出了问题。)If necessary I can **e at
once.(如果有必要,我马上就可以来。)
3.“mini-bar”指宾馆客房里的“小冰柜,小冰箱”,贮有酒和饮料等,供客人自取,所产生的费用一般在结账退房时支付。
4.在对某人就某事表示歉意时,可以简短地说一句“Sorry about that.”这句话在实际口语交流中使用频率非常高。