Have you got any laundry?
您有衣服要洗吗?
I'm here to collect the laundry.
我是来收要洗的衣服的。
laundry n. 要洗的衣服,洗衣店
Please leave it in the laundry bag.
请把它放在洗衣袋里。
Just put your laundry in the laundry bag if you have any.
如果您有衣服要洗,放到洗衣袋里就可以了。
The laundryman **es over to collect every morning.
每天早上洗衣工人都会来收的。
collect v. 收集,聚集
Could you fill out the laundry slip?
= Will you please fill out the laundry slip?
您能填写一下洗衣单吗?
slip n.单子
Do you want these shirts to be ironed?
这些衬衫要熨吗?
Would you like these trousers to be pressed?
这些裤子要熨吗?
iron v. 熨 press v. 熨
Do you want them dry-cleaned?
= Are they to be dry-cleaned?
要干洗吗?
dry-clean v. 干洗
It takes only one day to have the laundry done.
之内就可以洗好。
You can get this laundry in three days.
这些衣物三天后能洗好。
We have express laundry service.
我们有快洗服务。
express a. 急速的,的
A button came off your clothes and the laundry has sewn on a new one for you.
您衣服上的一颗扣子掉了,洗衣房已经为您缝上了一颗新的。
**e off“离开,掉落”
Are your clothes colorfast?
您的衣服是不褪色的吗?
colorfast a. 不褪色的
Please refer to your laundry list for further information.
其他情况,您可以参照洗衣表。
refer to “参照,查阅”
2.实用对话
Laundry Service洗衣服务
Laundryman: Excuse me, have you got any laundry? Housekeeping is here to collect it.
洗衣工:打扰一下,您有衣服要洗吗?我是客房清洁服务部的,来收取要洗的衣服。
Guest: Yes, I have. Here are my blouse, coat and stockings.
客人:有。这是我的衬衣、外套,还有长筒袜。
Laundryman: Anything else?
洗衣工:还有其他的吗?
Guest: Oh, yes. My husband also has some laundry. This is his suit and here are his pajamas.
客人:哦,有。我丈夫也有衣服需要洗。这是他的西装和睡衣。
Laundryman: Are they to be dry-cleaned?
洗衣工:都需要干洗吗?
Guest: Oh, no. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening. And I'd like the
collar and cuffs starched.
客人:哦,不用。只有西装和外套需要干洗。我明天晚上就需要这件衬衣。还有,衣服的袖口和领子要上浆。
Laundryman: Yes. but not too stiff. right?
洗衣工:好的。,不要太硬,对吗?
Guest: Exactly. Is it possible to have my overcoat dry-cleaned, too?
客人:对。我的大衣也能干洗吧?
Laundryman: There are a few spots on it. I'm afraid you won't have it tomorrow. Dry-cleaning usually takes three days.
洗衣工:上面有一些污点。恐怕您明天拿不到。干洗一般需要花三天时间。
Guest: Oh, no. I also need this tomorrow evening.
客人:哦,那可不行,我明天晚上也需要穿它。
Laundryman: In that case, I suppose, I could ask the dry-cleaner to clean up the spots for the moment and have it well
pressed. You might get it back on time then.
洗衣工:那样的话,我想可以让干洗员暂时先把污点清除掉,再把它好好熨一下。这样您就可以准时拿回去了。
Guest: That's a good idea. Thanks a lot.
客人:好主意。十分感谢。
3.详细解说
1.“Is it possible to do sth.”表示“能不能做某事,有没有可能做成某事”,例如:Is it possible to get tickets for the game?(
有没有可能弄到比赛的门票?)
2.“take”在这里表示“花(时间)”,例如:How long is this going to take?(这个会花多长时间?)
3.“for the moment”表示“暂时,目前”,例如:-How's your apartment? -It's fine for the moment.(-你住的公寓怎么样?一目前还
可以。)