Anyone who stays in our hotel can ask for the morning call service.
在我们宾馆入住的任何客人都可以要求叫醒服务。
We offer morning call service.
我们提供叫醒服务。
Do you need morning call service?
您需要叫醒服务吗?
At what time would you like to get up, sir?
先生,您想什么时候起床?
When would you like to be waken up,sir?
先生,您想在什么时候被叫醒?
When would you like us to call you?
您想叫我们什么时候打电话叫醒您?
Please tell me at what time you want to get up.
请告诉我您想几点起床。
You may dial 4 to place a morning call with the operator.
您可以拨4向接线员登记叫醒服务。
You may dial 4 for a morning call.
您可以拨4要求叫醒服务。
What kind of morning call would you like, by phone or by knocking on the door?
您想要哪神叫醒服务?是打电话还是敲门?
knock v. 敲击
I knock on/at“敲(门等)”
At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow?
您想叫我们明天什么时间叫醒您?
When would you want us to call you this time?
这一次您想让我们什么时问给您打电话叫醒您?
When do you require your morning call?
您什么时间需要早上叫醒电话?
When would you like me to give you the morning call?
您想叫我早晨什么时候给您打电话叫醒您?
All right, Mr. Smith. Six o'clock. Good night.
好的,史密斯先生。6点钟叫您,晚安。
OK, so we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
好的,那么我们明天早上6点钟把您叫醒。
You can rest assured that we'll give you the morning call at 6:00 am.
您放心,我们会在早上6点钟叫醒您的。
We'll call you exactly at that time.
我们会在那个时间准时给您打电话(叫醒您)的。
I'll wake you up at six sharp tomorrow morning.
明天早上6点整我会把您叫醒的。
sharp ad. 整(指时刻)
rest assured“放心”
Our **puter will record the time and your room number.
我们的计算机会把时间和您的房间号记录下来。
record v. 记录
2.实用对话
Wake-up Service叫醒服务
Operator: What can I do for you, sir?
接线员:先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Guest: I'm Tim Green in Room 1021, and I want a wake-up call at 5:30 am tomorrow.
客人:我是1021的蒂姆·格林,我明天早上五点半需要叫醒电话。
Operator: Yes, I see. 5:30 am, Mr. Green, Room 1021.
接线员:好的,我知道了。早上五点半,格林先生,1021房间。
( about an hour later )
(大约一小时后)
Guest: I want to change my wake-up time.
客人:我想把我的叫醒时间改一下。
Operator: OK. Could you tell me your room number and your name?
接线员:好的,能告诉我您的房间号和您的名字吗?
Guest: Tim, in Room 1021.
客人:我叫蒂姆,住1021房间。
Operator: And. when would you want us to call you this time?
接线员:您这次想叫我们什么时间给您打电话叫醒您呢?
Guest: At 6:30 am tomorrow.
客人:明天早上六点半。
Operator: OK, 6:30 am. We'll call you exactly at that time.
接线员:好的,早上六点半。我们会在那个时间准时给您打电话的。
Guest: Is there a shuttle bus to the airport that early?
客人:有那么早去机场的巴士吗?
Operator: Yes, there is, sir. It leaves the hotel front door every half hour from 5 am until 10:30 at night every day.
接线员:有的,先生。班车每天早上五点半到晚上十点半每半小时从酒店前门发一班车。
Guest: That's perfect. Thanks. Make sure you get the time right for my wake-up. I'd hate to miss my flight.
客人:那太好了。多谢。一定要弄准叫醒我的时间。我不想错过航班。
Operator: Not a problem, sir. It's all **puterized.
接线员:没问题,先生,所有的操作都是计算机化的。
3.详细解说
1.表示“在具体的时间点”、“在黎明、中午、黄昏、午夜”或者“在某个特别的时间段内”时,要用介词“at”。例如:The film starts at 8 o'clock.(电影8点开始。)I often take a walk at dawn/noon.(我经常在黄昏/中午时散步。)The street lights go on at dusk.
(路灯黄昏时亮起。)My husband often works at midnight.(我丈夫经常在半夜工作。)They were happy at that time.(那个时候他们很快乐。)He can only see her at Christmas.(他只有在圣诞节的时候才能见到她。)
2.“shuffle bus to the airport”相当于“airport shuffle bus“,指“机场巴士”。