课程关键词:苏州吴江区哪里有外教口语培训班
学习资料
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Mr. Wang, I've had scheduled for your two days stay in Shanghai. You can make some changes if it does not suit you.
A:王先生,我为你在上海两天的逗留作了安排。如果你觉得不合适的话,可以作些变动。
B:All right. Please read it to me.
B:好的,请念给我听听。
A:On Friday morning, Mr.Wang,the director of Shanghai Research Institute,will visit you at the hotel. In the afternoon,you will discuss some problems with Mr. Yang,vice manager of **puter corporation.
A:星期五上午,上海研究所所长王先生会来饭店拜访你。下午你将和电脑公司副经理杨先生讨论一些问题。
B:Very good.
B:很好。
A:On Saturday,you'll leave the hotel for sightseeing. Miss Lu will be your guide.
A:星期六,你将离开饭店去观光。卢小姐是你的导游。
B:Oh,thafs great.
B:噢,太棒了。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Mr. Jackson,I've drafted a schedule for your business trip next week. You may have a look.
A:杰克逊先生,我为你下周的商务旅行作了一下安排。你可以看一下。
B:Oh, great! Let 's discuss it together. Now,when am I off then ?
B:噢,好的!我们一起讨论一下吧。那么,我什么时候离开?
A:You're leaving on Tuesday morning.
A:你星期二上午离开。
B:What time exactly?
B:到底什么时候?
A:Your flight takes off at 8:10 a. m. And you arrive in Shanghai at 10:40. Mr. Yang is meeting you at the airport. Wednesday's a busy day. You're attending the conference in the morning and in the afternoon you're going to the exhibition.
A:你的飞机上午8点10分起飞,10点40分到达上海。 杨先生会在机场接你。星期三是忙碌的一*天。你上午参加会议,下午去展览会。
B:Oh,am I seeing Mr. Li?
B:噢,我见李先生吗?
A:Yes,you're seeing him on Thursday. You're inspecting the factory in the morning and having dinner with him in the evening.
A:是的,你星期四见他。你上午视察工厂,晚上与他一起吃晚餐。 "
B:I've got a schedule!
B:行程真满。
A:Oh, that's not everything. You're free on Friday and then on Saturday you're catching the 9 o'clock plane back to Guangzhou.
A:噢,这还不是所有的事。你星期五有空,星期六你乘9点钟的飞机回广州。
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 苏州吴江区职场英语培训苏州吴江区外贸英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158